I have some misc questions, i hope it's ok if i ask everything here in the same topic. I'm mostly hacking the OpenglEs example.
- First off, is there a way to send programs to the board without removing the sd card, putting it in the computer and then putting it back on the RPI? The debug cycle take forever this way.
- I would like to embed lua into my program. Has anybody managed to integrate lua in an ultibo project? I saw a topic talking about this but was not conclusive. I reckon it shoulnd't be that hard.
- I've set up a console in CONSOLE_POSITION_FULLSCREEN, with black background, but still see a white border all around the screen. How can i remove it? There's a property on the object returned by ConsoleDeviceGetDefault but it doesn't seem to work.
- I've verified that the screen starts at a resolution of something like 1920×1080 (not sure they're the exact values but close). Where is this set up? Can it be easily changed?
- I noticed that in the openGl example there's no FPS throttling, so i was wondering how the demo limits the FPS. Is it just running full speed or there's some call i missed? Perhaps the eglSwapBuffers also does a sync with the screen? 2° questions: is there some code to calculate and limit FPS already in the codebase?
- I can't seem to find support for USB Gamepad. I missed it or is it not available? Generic gamepad shouldn't be much harder than keyboards or mouse to handle.
Ok that's all for now. What i'd like to create is something like TIC-80, but running directly on the board (a raspberry PI zero) in baremetal (I guess that a physical fantasy console is just a console). I'm having a lot of fun with TIC-80, it has integrated editor and developing on it is a pleasure. Having a specific board with zero start time would be awesome, i think