This release contains all of the changes to Ultibo core since the previous release plus some new features as well as improvements to both Lazarus and FPC.
- The RTL includes all of the fixes, changes and additions since the previous release
- A number of reported issues have been fixed in the Ultibo RTL Builder tool
- An issue with the use of default compiler options has been resolved
- All of the included tools have been updated to correctly support display settings set to higher than 100%
- The latest firmware for all Raspberry Pi models has been included with this release
- Ultibo core now supports running images under the QEMU machine emulator and both Lazarus and FPC have been updated to include options and templates for QEMU
- A very minimal installation of QEMU emulator is now included with the installation along with a new menu option for 'Run in QEMU ...'
- Additional packages have been enabled for use in Ultibo core including rtl-console and Free Vision which allows building text mode interfaces
- New examples for using the Free Vision library and the virtual framebuffer have been added
- Support has been added to Free Pascal for appending a trailing on the compiled image which resolves an issue with the latest firmware
- Support for compiling 64-bit ARM (AARCH64) applications has been enabled in FPC and Lazarus and experimental support for 64-bit has been added to Ultibo core
The installer can be used to perform a new installation or upgrade an existing install, if you have made changes to any RTL files please make sure you have a copy to avoid them being overwritten by the installation.
We hope you enjoy the latest version of Ultibo core, as always we love hearing your feedback so feel free to let us know your thoughts and suggestions and what you are doing with Ultibo.